- Last Sunday Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- This Sunday Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Next Sunday Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Random thoughts on the Scripture for July 22, 2018
- Jesus is knocking at the door, why don’t we open it? We know who is there.
- Close your eyes and listen.
- Too busy, no time, things to do, places to go, appointments to keep, never finished. It’s time to stop, rest, spend time in quiet with the Lord. Shut off the TV and the cell phone.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for July 15, 2018
- How have we been blessed with every spiritual blessing?
- What does “take nothing for the journey mean today”?
- What dust do we need to shake from our feet?
- How have we been sent out? What has been our experience?
Random thoughts on the Scripture for July 8, 2018
- Who does He think He is?
- Who do I think I am?
- We are jars of clay but we hold something extraordinary.
- The sacred exists in us, working through us, transforming us.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for June 17, 2018
- Faith is a lot more like falling in love than making a decision.
- The Kingdom is a new reality that invades, overturns and eventually overcomes the old.
- The Kingdom Jesus proclaims is insurmountable and has room for everyone.
- Great things usually have very humble origins.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for June 10, 2018
- You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
- Is our society afraid of the truth?
- How do we manipulate the truth
- A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
- Who do we admire the most? What do we admire the most?
Random thoughts on the Scripture for June 3, 2018
- Who are the uninvited guests in our lives?
- Divine help will be there in ways you cannot begin to explain.
- Why do YOU not give them something to eat?
- 5,000 for lunch, not MY problem.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 27, 2018
- When and how did we become aware of God?
- How awesome is our God? An unfolding mystery.
- Discover the power of Love. There is God revealing.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 20, 2018
- What are our gifts?
- What doors have we locked, opened?
- Where is my fire?
- Pope Francis: life is a story waiting to be told
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 6, 2018
- Name the ways you are a loving person.
- Touch Me and see. I am real. Reach out to those who are outcasts in our society.
- What are we known for? How do we love our neighbor?
- How am I a first responder? A last responder?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 29, 2018
- What were the turning points in your life?
- How many friends do you have, How many are close or mere acquaintances
- What are the qualities found in a good friendship?
- Who are excluded from my circle of friends?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 22, 2018
- What needs healing in our society, homes, work place?
- Our world needs healers, where can they be found?
- What kind of world did we inherit from our parents, grandparents?
- What kind of world are we passing on to our children?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 8, 2018
- Invitation to see and believe
- How many locked doors are there in my life?
- We have the power to open them and to close them.
- Seeing is not believing: Believing is seeing.
- Do not persist in unbelief: the evidence is at hand.
- Jesus is at the door and knocking.
- Are we still looking for signs and wonders?