- Last Sunday Pentecost
- This Sunday Trinity
- Next Sunday Corpus Christi
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 27, 2018
- When and how did we become aware of God?
- How awesome is our God? An unfolding mystery.
- Discover the power of Love. There is God revealing.
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 20, 2018
- What are our gifts?
- What doors have we locked, opened?
- Where is my fire?
- Pope Francis: life is a story waiting to be told
Random thoughts on the Scripture for May 6, 2018
- Name the ways you are a loving person.
- Touch Me and see. I am real. Reach out to those who are outcasts in our society.
- What are we known for? How do we love our neighbor?
- How am I a first responder? A last responder?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 29, 2018
- What were the turning points in your life?
- How many friends do you have, How many are close or mere acquaintances
- What are the qualities found in a good friendship?
- Who are excluded from my circle of friends?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 22, 2018
- What needs healing in our society, homes, work place?
- Our world needs healers, where can they be found?
- What kind of world did we inherit from our parents, grandparents?
- What kind of world are we passing on to our children?
Random thoughts on the Scriptures for April 8, 2018
- Invitation to see and believe
- How many locked doors are there in my life?
- We have the power to open them and to close them.
- Seeing is not believing: Believing is seeing.
- Do not persist in unbelief: the evidence is at hand.
- Jesus is at the door and knocking.
- Are we still looking for signs and wonders?